It Doesn't Matter - SA1 (letra)




Well, I don't show off, don't criticize
I'm just livin' by my own feelings
And I won't give in, won't compromise
I just only have a steadfast heart of gold

I don't know why, I can't leave though it might be tough
But I ain't out of control, just livin' by my word
Don't ask me why, I don't need a reason
I got my way, my own way

It doesn't matter now what happens I will never give up the fight
There is no way I will run away from all of my frights
Long as the voice inside me says go, I will always keep on running
There is no way to stop me from going to the very top

It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

Well, I won't look back I don't need to
Time won't wait and I got so much to do

Where do I stop, it's all a blur and so unclear
Well, I don't know but I can't be wrong

This fight is not for anybody, this is purely for myself
There is no way I'm gonna give up 'til the very end
I can't tell what is wrong and what is right, I've got to find the answer
But I do there's no way I will ever give up

Place all your bets on the one you think is right

(Guitar solo)

It doesn't matter now what happens I will never give up the fight
There is no way I will run away from all of my frights
Long as the voice inside me says go, I will always keep on running
There is no way to stop me from going to the very top

It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right


Tradução

Bem, eu não vou me mostrar, não critique
Estou apenas vivendo pelos meus próprios sentimentos
E não vou desistir, não vou me comprometer
Eu só tenho um coração de ouro

Não sei porque, não posso ir apesar de ser dificil
Mas não estou sem controle, só vivendo pela minha promessa
Não pergunte porque, não preciso de uma razão
Eu tenho meu jeito, meu próprio jeito

[refrão]
Não importa o que aconteça eu nunca vou desistir da luta
Não há jeito de correr dos meus medos
Enquanto a voz dentro de mim disser vá, sempre estarei correndo
Não há jeito de me impedir de ir até o topo

Não importa quem está certo ou errado

Bem, não olharei para trás, não preciso
Tempo não vai esperar e tenho muito o que fazer

Onde eu paro, é tudo estranho e tão obscuro
Bem, não sei mas não posso estar errado

Essa luta não é para todos, é só para mim
Não há jeito de desistir até o fim
Não posso dizer que o que é errado ou certo, tenho que achar a resposta
Mas tenho certeza de que não olharei para trás

Coloquem suas apostas no que vocês acham que está certo

[solo de guitarra]

[refrão]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário